Meijer Credit Union Board of Directors
Our bylaws require seven volunteers to serve as Board of Directors.
Our Board of Directors:
1. Tom Riddle (Chairman)
2. Bryan Richards (Vice Chairman)
3. Jeff Powers (Treasurer)
4. Sheila Marshall (Secretary)
5. Keith Morrison
6. Adrian Lewis
7. Mary Kimbrough
MCU also has a voluntary Supervisory Committee to assist with audit issues.
Meijer Credit Union Supervisory Committee
The Supervisory Committee (the "Committee") is a voluntary committee that supports the Board of Directors (the "Board") in the fulfillment of its oversight responsibilities with respect to:
- The integrity of financial reporting;
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Appointment and supervision of independent auditors;
- Performance of internal audit functions;
- Evaluation of internal controls and operational risk management.
The committee meets monthly and prepares documented agendas, meeting minutes, and reports to the Board its activities, findings, and recommendations. The committee also prepares a report for inclusion in the annual report to members and presents at the annual meeting.