Shared Branches & ATMs
Meijer Credit Union members can access their accounts and conduct a variety of banking transactions at many other credit union branches and ATMs nationwide through CO-OP Network and Xtend Share Branch locations. You're never far from your accounts, even when away from home!
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Every ATM could be your ATM with a Checking Account
- Access your accounts at thousands of shared branch locations nationwide
- Perform a variety of banking transactions:
- Loan payments
- Transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, traveler's checks, and official checks (at participating locations)
Before you make a shared branch transaction:
- Know your home credit union's name
- Know your account number
- Bring a valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's License or US Passport
*Simple withdrawals at the teller line will incur a $2 fee. You may avoid this fee by using a network ATM or getting cash back with a debit card transaction.
Click on the logos below to find shared branches and ATMs near you!