Kasasa Cash Back
Enjoy no monthly service fee and cash back on purchases.
Make shopping a lot more rewarding with Kasasa Cash Back®! It's truly free checking that pays 4.00% cash back on your everyday debit card purchases up to $96 back per year ($8 per month).*
You'll also get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide* — so you can get to your money when you need it, whether you're in Grand Rapids, Rockford, or anywhere else. Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver® to make saving effortless. Start the account opening process online now!
• Free checking that pays you back
• 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
• No category restrictions on purchases
• Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
• Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
• Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
• Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
• No monthly service fee
• No minimum balance to earn rewards
• Free online banking and bill pay
• Free mobile banking
• Free eStatements
• Free CU*Talk Phone Banking
• Free MasterCard® ATM/Debit card
• A2A Transfers available
• No minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Earn Rewards With Kasasa Cash Back!
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
• At least 1 bill pay or ACH payment transaction
• At least 12 debit card purchases
• Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
• Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's really it! And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction posts and settles in the account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM transactions, transfers between accounts, or debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by Meijer Credit Union as ATM transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions.