Income Strategies in Retirement
Millions of Americans in retirement may be scrambling to find ways to make ends meet without the income from a full-time job or trying to recover from previous market volatility.
Fortunately, there are several possible solutions available for those looking to increase their income during their non-working years. CFS* Financial Advisor David Elster can help you work to overcome several retirement income challenges and create a predictable income stream by:
- Designing a retirement plan
- Uncovering your basic expenses and discretionary expenses
- Evaluating current sources of retirement income
- Identifying potential gaps between income and expenses
- Anticipating fixed and discretionary expenses in retirement
- Positioning assets to generate income
- Uncovering new sources of income
To learn more about generating income in retirement, contact David Elster at email@example.com or 858-805-7949.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Go to main navigation