Saving for College
Whether they want to grow up to be a doctor or a teacher, as parents and grandparents we want to support our kids and their dreams as best we can.
CFS* Financial Advisor David Elster can help by:
- Discussing the different plans available and uncovering what's best for your family
- 529 Plans**
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- UGMA & UTMA Custodial Accounts for Minors
Get answers to frequently asked questions by grandparents
- Will Medicaid count my grandchild's 529 plans as a part of my assets?
- Can I access the money in the event of an emergency?
- Can a 529 plan affect my grandchild's chance of receiving financial aid?
To learn more about higher education planning needs, contact David Elster at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-805-7949.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. **Investors should consider investment objectives, risks, and charges associated with Section 529 plans prior to investing. Contact your financial advisor or 529 carrier for more e information about municipal fund securities which is available in the issuer's official statement or plan disclosure which should be read carefully prior to investingGo to main navigation