Why Choose Meijer Credit Union?
Meijer Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization. That allows us to return profits to our members in the form of higher dividends on savings, lower interest on loans, and great products and services. Meijer Credit Union is a financial cooperative formed by a group of people – members, not customers – that provided the initial capital to start the credit union by pooling their money together as savings to make low cost loans to each other.
- Once a member, always a member, no matter where you work or live!
- $5.00 deposit is all it takes to join!
- $5.00 equals one share and one vote. Since you are an owner, you elect the Board of Directors from within our membership and they decide the strategic direction of your credit union.
- Each account, up to $250,000, is insured and protected by the NCUA Federal Share Insurance Fund.
- No one is denied a checking account! We offer a checking account for all financial needs.
- Easy access your money 24 hours a day, seven days a week with online and mobile banking.
- Free, confidential financial counseling is available to members through GreenPath Financial wellness
- We offer a variety of benefit programs, member discounts, and insurance products.
- Employees of Meijer, Inc.
- Persons who reside, work, attend school, or worship within any county in the State of Michigan.
- Licensee employees permanently assigned to work in Meijer units (excluding those individuals having credit union service available by virtue of union affiliation or employer-sponsored service).
- Persons on pension arising from such employment.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
Go to main navigation