Access online banking through our website and mobile app. Our online banking offers:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Apply for loans
- Pay bills with the Bill Pay tool
- View e-Statements
How to set-up Online Banking
- The first time you log in to your accounts, you'll need to enter your account number as the user name and the last four digits of your Social Security number as the password.
- You'll be required to change your password in order to continue logging in the first time.
- The password is required to contain a combination of lower & uppercase letters, a number, and a symbol to make it more difficult for someone to guess.
- Once you're logged in you'll be asked to provide answers to three security questions.
- If you forget your password at a later date, you'll just need to answer the security questions and online banking will help you set up a new password to get you logged in.
Post Now- Instant Depost for ACH Transactions for Stimulus Payments Only
Visit online banking or use the mobile app to review your account activity and pending payments. If you see your payment as a pending ACH transaction, you will have the option to release the payment early for a fee of $10.
If you need access to online banking, please call now for a password reset.
Here are the steps for Online Banking Users:
1- Login to Online Banking
2- Click on the "My Accounts" tab
3- Click on "ACH Transactions" in the drop down
4- If your Stimulus Payment shows as a "pending electronic transaction", you will see a link under "Instant Deposit" called "Post Now". Click on "Post Now"
5- In the "Instant Deposit" pop up you will need to select an account to pay your fee of $10 from and then click on the green "Post Now" button.
6- A message will pop up showing that the request is complete.
The process is very similar within the Mobile App. The ACH transaction tab will only be visible if you have a pending transaction.
The "Post Now" feature will only be available once the stimulus is scheduled to be paid.
Having Trouble Connecting?
- Make sure your web browser is up to date.
Still having trouble? Give us a call at (616) 784-4822 to speak with a Member Service Representative.Go to main navigation