Access online banking through our website and mobile app. Our online banking offers:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Apply for loans
- Pay bills with the Bill Pay tool
- View e-Statements
How to set-up Online Banking
- The first time you log in to your accounts, you'll need to enter your account number as the user name and the last four digits of your Social Security number as the password.
- You'll be required to change your password in order to continue logging in the first time.
- The password is required to contain a combination of lower & uppercase letters, a number, and a symbol to make it more difficult for someone to guess.
- Once you're logged in you'll be asked to provide answers to three security questions.
- If you forget your password at a later date, you'll just need to answer the security questions and online banking will help you set up a new password to get you logged in.
Having Trouble Connecting?
- Make sure your web browser is up to date.
Still having trouble? Give us a call at (616) 784-4822 to speak with a Member Service Representative.Go to main navigation