Access online banking through our website and mobile app. Our online banking offers:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Apply for loans
- Pay bills with the Bill Pay tool
- View e-Statements
Getting Started with Online Banking
- The first time you log in to your accounts, you'll need to contact a member service representitive or use the login information you were provided at member opening.
- For your security You'll be required to change your password in order to continue logging in the first time.
- Be sure to select a password that is secure and to protect your password and information to avoid your account being comprimised.
- If you forget your password at a later date, you'll just need to answer the security questions and online banking will help you set up a new password to get you logged in.
Post Now- Instant Depost for ACH Transactions
Visit online banking or use the mobile app to review your account activity and pending deposits. If you see your deposit as a pending ACH transaction, you will have the option to release the payment early for a fee of $10.
If you need access to online banking, please call now for a password reset.
Here are the steps for Online Banking Users:
1- Login to Online Banking
2- Click on the "My Accounts" tab
3- Click on "ACH Transactions" in the drop down
4- If your payment shows as a "pending electronic transaction", you will see an option to click on "Post Now"
5- You will need to select an account to pay your fee of $10 from and then click on the green "Post Now" button.
The process is very similar within the Mobile App. The ACH transaction tab will only be visible if you have a pending transaction.
Having Trouble Connecting?
- Make sure your web browser is up to date.
Still having trouble? Give us a call at (616) 784-4822 to speak with a Member Service Representative.Go to main navigation